Friday, October 12, 2012

19 Weeks and Leg Cramps!

Well today marks the 19th week of my pregnancy.  This week I have been way more hungry.  I feel like I am a ravenous beast.  All I want to do is eat.  Lol.  I try to be careful not to overeat, and luckily I get full fast. Lots of small meals throughout the day for me.  String Cheese is my favorite.


This week I experienced my first severe "pregnancy leg cramp".  Woke me up in the middle of the night, and boy did it hurt.  Adam woke up too, because I was saying "Ow, Ow, Ow." We massaged the cramp until it went away.  Brought back memories of when I played soccer and would occasionally get these in the middle of the night. Hopefully I won't have many more of these. Other than the leg cramp, it has been a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing the updates! My midwives suggested taking Calcium/Magnesium supplements to help with leg cramps. I've been taking them and I feel like it really helped mine go away. They told me to take 1500 mg a day.

    ReplyDelete