Monday, November 12, 2012

22 weeks-Canton Shopping Trip

The first weekend in November I met my parents for a fun-filled weekend of shopping in Canton and Dallas.  We met Friday night and ate some delcious pizza and hit a few baby stores.  I got some great deals on Halloween stuff for next year.


Saturday morning we got up early and headed to Canton for a day of great shopping.  I was keeping my eye out for a cute dresser we could make into a changing table and any other odds and ends I could find. I didn't expect to actually find what I was looking for, because I am frugal and picky.  We looked for awhile and we found what I was looking for!  I couldn't believe it.  It was this cute 1940's wooden baby dresser.  My dad is going to paint it pink for me and put new knobs on it.  I can't wait for the finished product.  We also found an adorable wooden dollhouse that I can use as storage until our little girl is old enough to play with it.  My mom got me this cute tutu outfit, I am thinking of using it for some newborn pictures.
Here it is:

It is so tiny and cute!!!

On Sunday we decided it would be fun to go see the Dallas World Aquarium.  It was amazing.  Here are some of my favorite pictures:




We saw a stork!  Guess he didn't get the memo that he is suppose to be carrying my baby for me! hahaha






What a fun weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment