We also had my staff Christmas Party on Friday night. This was a lot of fun. We had our last day of school before the Christmas Break, and we dressed in matching Grinch T-Shirts and went to see the Trail of Lights with the staff. I had my 28 week doctor appointment and had to take the glucose tolerance test. My scores came back normal, and baby girl's heart beat was good and strong at 160bpm. I found out my blood type is O-, so I had to get a special shot. Other then that I am super healthy and measuring right as I should be!
Friday, December 21, 2012
28 Weeks and the Hobbit
We also had my staff Christmas Party on Friday night. This was a lot of fun. We had our last day of school before the Christmas Break, and we dressed in matching Grinch T-Shirts and went to see the Trail of Lights with the staff. I had my 28 week doctor appointment and had to take the glucose tolerance test. My scores came back normal, and baby girl's heart beat was good and strong at 160bpm. I found out my blood type is O-, so I had to get a special shot. Other then that I am super healthy and measuring right as I should be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment