Thursday, January 24, 2013

33 Weeks and Brynn's Baby Shower


33 Weeks

This weekend I hit the 33 week mark!  It was such a great weekend.  I went back home for my first baby shower.  I felt so blessed that so many people were able to come.  It is wonderful to know how many people already love Brynn.  I know that we have a whole lot of people who are praying for our growing family.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.


My sweet family!

All the wonderful women who threw me the shower!
Dear friends that I grew up with!





Beautiful handmade blanket!

Present with Brynn's name on it.

Teapot from G.ma

Handmade toy by G.Ma

Love these dresses from my mom, Taffy.

I know this changing pad will get lots of use!



My cute niece!


Tasha

My family.

My mom and Joy.


3 generations (soon to be 4)

My sweet mom!

7 weeks to go!
My good friend from high school, Amy.

Pops finished Brynn's hair-bow holder for me!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun weekend! Can't wait for due date!!! I love you precious mommy-to-be!!!

    ReplyDelete