Friday, February 1, 2013

35 weeks and my school shower


Today I am 35 weeks!!!  Can't believe I only have 5 weeks to go.  March 10, will be here before I know it.  I hope I can get everything ready.  I started wondering last night, what if the ultrasound was wrong and Brynn turns out to be a boy instead of a girl?  Hahaha, we would have to make a few changes to the wardrobe and the nursery. The truth is, it wouldn't matter.  It's still the same baby I have been carrying all these months and have been praying for and loving!  But, for now I am going to trust this modern day technology and assume my little Brynn is indeed a girl!

My school friends gave me a shower yesterday.  They went all out.  It was so beautiful, and I had such a great time. Thanks ladies:)

Here are a few pictures to enjoy....








1 comment:

  1. Happy 35th week!!__ we love you and Brynn...he or she is fine with me!_!

    ReplyDelete